Booking Terms and Conditions
How to Book Golf
1) Go to 'online booking', select whether you’re a 'member' or 'non-member' and click on the 'golf & activity bookings' icon
3) Click on 'golf'
4) Click on 9 or 18 holes from 1st or 10th tee
5) Select number of players
6) Choose date
7) Choose time
8) Keep a note of your date & time as you will need this if adding a restaurant booking or extra hire equipment or extra activities.
9) Complete participant details providing either membership codes or tick the "guest" box and leave membership code blank, then click ‘submit participants’
10) Select buggy or trolley hire if required and click ‘submit’ (*see note below)
11) Screen now shows applicable green fees
12) Enter payment details and click on ‘make payment’ icon
13) Confirmation of your booking will be sent to your email address. Please keep your confirmation email safe as proof of your booking should it be required.
Please note*: the booking system will automatically allocate one buggy for every 2 players booked, i.e. if you have booked golf for 2 players & click "Y" for buggy hire it will allocate & charge you for one buggy. If you have booked golf for 3 or 4 players and click "Y" for buggy hire it will allocate & charge for you 2 buggies. If you have booked for 3 or 4 players but only require one buggy we would recommend you click "N" for buggy required when making your golf booking and then "Make a New Booking" for "Extra Hire" and book your buggy through here instead. Follow the same instructions for trolley hire.
Due to booking restrictions on this site you must book and pay for each activity separately, e.g. if you wish to book an 18 hole round of golf and wish to hire a set of golf clubs, each of these must be booked and paid for separately by clicking on "Make a New Booking". If you wish to book both golf and restaurant, please make separate bookings for both the course and the restaurant by choosing the 'Make a New Booking' tab, once you have completed your first booking.
To obtain the correct price for promotional offers i.e. for Drive & Dine, Nine & Dine or Activities & Dine Packages, please use the ‘Promotion & Event Bookings’ icon on the homepage and not ‘Golf & Activity Bookings’ icon. Please see details for these special offers below. Please note that the golf booking price for these packages, is inclusive of the "Rocco's two course special" menu so payment will not be required for the restaurant booking.
No Show/ Cancellation Booking Policy
Booking Extra Hire Equipment
1) Click on 'Make a New Booking', then choose 'Extra Hire'.
2) Choose your hire equipment to suit your golf booking, i.e. ensure you have selected the same date, time, tee and number of holes.
3) Screen now shows applicable price
4) Enter payment details and click on ‘Make Payment’ icon
5) Confirmation of your booking will be sent to your email address
Online Booking Terms and Conditions
1) If a golfer(s) chooses to play a 9 hole round of golf, then the weather worsens and the golfer(s) decides not to continue, no refund will be given.
2) If the golfer(s) chooses to play an 18 hole round, if the golfer(s) come off the Course during or at the end of the front 9 holes, a refund of an 18 hole round less the cost of a 9 hole round will be given.