Booking Terms and Conditions
How to Book Golf
1) Go to 'online booking', select whether you’re a 'member' or 'non-member' and click on the 'golf & activity bookings' icon
3) Click on 'golf'
4) Click on 9 or 18 holes from 1st or 10th tee
5) Select number of players
6) Choose date
7) Choose time
8) Keep a note of your date & time as you will need this if adding a restaurant booking or extra hire equipment or extra activities.
9) Complete participant details providing either membership codes or tick the "guest" box and leave membership code blank, then click ‘submit participants’
10) Select buggy or trolley hire if required and click ‘submit’ (*see note below)
11) Screen now shows applicable green fees
12) Enter payment details and click on ‘make payment’ icon
13) Confirmation of your booking will be sent to your email address. Please keep your confirmation email safe as proof of your booking should it be required.
Please note*: the booking system will automatically allocate one buggy for every 2 players booked, i.e. if you have booked golf for 2 players & click "Y" for buggy hire it will allocate & charge you for one buggy. If you have booked golf for 3 or 4 players and click "Y" for buggy hire it will allocate & charge for you 2 buggies. If you have booked for 3 or 4 players but only require one buggy we would recommend you click "N" for buggy required when making your golf booking and then "Make a New Booking" for "Extra Hire" and book your buggy through here instead. Follow the same instructions for trolley hire.
Due to booking restrictions on this site you must book and pay for each activity separately, e.g. if you wish to book an 18 hole round of golf and wish to hire a set of golf clubs, each of these must be booked and paid for separately by clicking on "Make a New Booking". If you wish to book both golf and restaurant, please make separate bookings for both the course and the restaurant by choosing the 'Make a New Booking' tab, once you have completed your first booking.
To obtain the correct price for promotional offers i.e. for Drive & Dine, Nine & Dine or Activities & Dine Packages, please use the ‘Promotion & Event Bookings’ icon on the homepage and not ‘Golf & Activity Bookings’ icon. Please see details for these special offers below. Please note that the golf booking price for these packages, is inclusive of the "Rocco's two course special" menu so payment will not be required for the restaurant booking.
No Show/ Cancellation Booking Policy
Booking Extra Hire Equipment
1) Click on 'Make a New Booking', then choose 'Extra Hire'.
2) Choose your hire equipment to suit your golf booking, i.e. ensure you have selected the same date, time, tee and number of holes.
3) Screen now shows applicable price
4) Enter payment details and click on ‘Make Payment’ icon
5) Confirmation of your booking will be sent to your email address
Booking the restaurant
If you are a 5 or 7 day member or wish to make a normal restaurant booking, i.e. not as part of a promotional offer, please enter the online booking site and follow the instructions for the restaurant through the ‘Golf & Activity Bookings’ icon. Or to obtain a drive & dine or nine & dine special offer with Rocco’s two course special please see 'How To Book' below.
Available for booking up to one month in advance. Book 9 holes or 18 holes of golf and a 2 course meal and get a great deal!
Promotion code: 2410prom
Drive & Dine: Available Wednesday - Saturday 8am - 4pm, Tuesday & Sunday 8am - 1pm
How to book a Nine and Dine or Drive and Dine Package
1) Click on the ‘Promotion & Event Bookings’ icon on the home page
2) Click on 'Golf'
3) Click on 9 or 18 holes from 1st or 10th tee
4) Select number of players. A member is permitted to book for him / her & three guests and receive the promotional offer price for all four of them.
5) Choose date
6) Choose time
7) Keep a note of your date & time as you will need this if adding a restaurant booking.
8) Select buggy or trolley hire if required and click submit (see note above)
9) Screen now shows full visitor's price, without promotional discount.
10) Enter the promotion code. 2410prom
11) Screen now shows members’ promotional offer price for this booking. This price is inclusive of your green fee and the “Rocco’s two course special” menu and therefore no cost will show when making the restaurant booking.
12) Make payment - confirmation of your booking will be sent to your email address. Please keep your confirmation email safe and present it on the day to the booking office / ranger as proof of your booking.
Please note promotion codes for booking Nine & Dine or Drive & Dine Packages are subject to allocated time ranges. if your chosen time falls outside of the promotion code time allocation or there is no availability you will see the following message: not a valid promotion code or chosen time falls outside of promotion code booking range.
Important note: you are now required to make a restaurant booking (at no cost) and it is imperative that you book the correct time, allowing at least 4 hours 30 minutes for 18 holes of golf and 2 hours 20 minutes for 9 holes. Any diners wishing to join a Drive & Dine or Nine & Dine group in the restaurant can be added to the restaurant booking but will be required to pay for their food separately on the day.
1) Click on ‘to make a booking’ icon (top left)
2) Click on ‘restaurant’
3) Choose lunch or dinner
4) Select number of diners (at this stage please book for the same number as you have just booked for the golf. If you wish extra people to join you for the meal please make a new booking for the extra number of diners afterwards). Please note there is no charge made for restaurant bookings so the people on the Nine & Dine or Drive & Dine package will have already paid when making their golf booking and the extra people joining them for the meal will be required to pay on the day.
5) Choose date
6) Choose time it is very important that you book a suitable time – please see important note above for recommended times
7) Keep a note of your date & time as you will need this if adding any extra diners to your restaurant booking.
8) Enter number of adults, children and any special dietary requirements. Please use this section to notify us of any food allergies. 9) Click ‘Book Activity’ 10) Screen now shows ‘Booking Successful’ and shows your booking details. This will also be sent to you by email automatically. Please print your confirmation email and take this with you on the day as proof of your booking.
Online Booking Terms and Conditions
1) If a golfer(s) chooses to play a 9 hole round of golf, then the weather worsens and the golfer(s) decides not to continue, no refund will be given.
2) If the golfer(s) chooses to play an 18 hole round, if the golfer(s) come off the Course during or at the end of the front 9 holes, a refund of an 18 hole round less the cost of a 9 hole round will be given.