Back to 18 Hole Course
Please can all members and visitors maintain appropriate dress and general appearance when playing on Les Mielles Golf & Country Club’s course and/or attending the clubhouse.
Any exception to the Dress Code is subject to the discretion of the Ranger’s approval.
- Discreet logo branding is permitted on items of clothing.
- No blue denim jeans, jackets or shirts are permitted on the course. Colours other than blue denim are permitted as long as they are smart.
- No ripped clothing permitted.
- No scruffy / work clothes to be worn on the course.
- Players are not permitted to wear casual beach wear or excessively brief shorts or skorts.
- Collared shirts are expected for both men and women. Whilst other recognised golfwear is acceptable, it is subject to the Ranger’s discretion.
- NO vest-type shirts are to be worn. Golfers are not permitted to remove their shirts on hot days.
- Appropriate sweatshirts are allowed to be worn with a shirt underneath showing the collar.
- NO football, cricket, rugby shirts or socks allowed, all other socks are permitted.
- All other clothing not listed is permitted at the discretion of the Course Ranger.
- Metal spikes are NOT permitted on the course, in the clubhouse or in the surrounding areas. Appropriate flat sole trainers are permitted.
- Compressed air guns are provided to clean shoes and other equipment after use on the course. No scruffy/dirty shoes are to be worn in the clubhouse.