Golf Society League
The Your Smile Golf Society League is an annual competition for all societies and anyone with a team of 10 golfers or more.
It's the perfect excuse to get together and enjoy some friendly competition.
Matches run weekly from April to August on either Monday or Thursday evenings and there will also be a Summer BBQ for a social and a catch up.
Subscription is £40 per League Team (registration + all registered players).
The League Green Fee for Les Mielles Members is £9.00 per match of 9 holes and League Guest Member Green Fee is £12.50 (insurance included)
Enjoy our £12 meal deal (includes a drink) after your match in Roccos’ Restaurant and save £1 on the green fee.
For more information contact Hon Secretary Anita Meyer in Admin on +44(0)1534 482787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for the Your Smile Golf Society League
- All matches will be played off 3/4 of the difference in handicaps
- Captains are to collect green fees from players and pay them to the booking office before a match begins.
- Results sheets should be signed by both captains and placed in the Golf Society League Folder.
- Handicap lists should be updated and maintained.
- Players holding more than one society handicap must play off the lowest handicap.
- If a society does not operate a managed handicap system, an exact offical handicap -1 shot may be used.
- Players may not choose their preferred handicap