Golf Society League
Les Mielles Golf League
The Golf Society League is an annual competition for all societies and anyone with a team of 6 golfers or more.
With 2 matches per month from April to September on either a Monday, Wednesday or Thursday evening, It's the perfect excuse to get together and enjoy some friendly competition.
Each match will consist of a 4 golfer team ( Ladies, Gentlemen or Mixed) playing Match play format.
Subscription is £20 per League Team (which covers up to 10 registered players).
The League Green Fee for Les Mielles Members is £10 (insurance included) with no Green Fees for 5/7 day members. For all membership options check out our membership page.
Enjoy our £12.50 meal deal (including a drink) after your match in Roccos’ Restaurant and save £1 on the green fee. (pre-order required before match)
For more information contact Hon Secretary Emma Kelly in Admin on +44(0)1534 485984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for the Golf Society League
- All matches will be played off 3/4 of the difference in handicaps
- Captains are to collect green fees from players and pay them to the booking office before a match begins.
- Results sheets should be signed by both captains and placed in the Golf Society League Folder.
- Handicap lists should be updated and maintained.
- Players holding more than one society handicap must play off the lowest handicap.
- If a society does not operate a managed handicap system, an exact offical handicap -1 shot may be used.
- Players may not choose their preferred handicap
Intersted In Sponsoring next years Golf league? Please Email us at email@example.com