Terms Of Service
By creating an account at lesmielles.com, you agree that e-mail can be used (for special offers & latest news) as a long-distance means of communication, and you agree all notices made via e-mail satisfy any legal requirements that such notices be made in writing. (We don't send spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time)
Les Mielles Golf & Country Club is based in Jersey (Channel Islands) at the registered address; La Route de la Marette, St. Ouen’s Bay, St. Peter, Jersey, Channel Islands, JE3 7FQ.
A customer placing an order with Les Mielles Golf & Country Club indicates that they accept the terms and conditions stated below:
- Les Mielles Golf & Country Club provides a platform where we list offer vouchers for our Golf Course, Restaurant, Fun Zone, Driving Range, Pro Shop and other goods and services. All offers are sold by Les Mielles Golf & Country Club through lesmielles.com.
- Your contract for purchases made through the site is with lesmielles.com and the site and our services are for your non-commercial, personal use only.
- No contract for the sale of any item will subsist between you and Les Mielles Golf & Country Club until you receive an e-mail voucher. This voucher amounts to an acceptance by Les Mielles Golf & Country Club of your offer to buy items via lesmielles.com or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by lesmielles.com (whether or not you receive that email).
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive e-mails from Les Mielles Golf & Country Club. We recommend you add lesmielles.com to your ‘safe sender’ list, and check that your online security software does not block e-mails from us.
- You must have a unique email address to use our site.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases including registered Credit Reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies, who may keep a record of that information. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. All information provided by you will be treated securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- Vouchers are subject to their own individual terms & conditions as listed in their offer descriptions.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed at Les Mielles Golf & Country Club at one of the following locations only: Jon’s Golf Shop, Rocco’s Restaurant, Les Mielles Admin Office, Fun Zone and Les Mielles Driving Range. Vouchers for Golf may also be redeemed with the Course Ranger on duty.
- To redeem your voucher, you must either print out a copy of the e-mail containing your voucher item or display the e-mail to our staff on a tablet or mobile device.
- Any single Offer can only be redeemed once.
- Offers will expire after 2 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
- Offer Vouchers can be redeemed subject to availability. Purchase of an offer does not constitute a reservation for a fixed time period. Bookings can be made ahead of time via telephone on +44(0)1534 482787.
- If you make a booking to reserve a fixed time, your voucher will be redeemed in order to secure the booking for you. Alterations can be made to your booking 48 hours in advance.
- If any customer makes a booking and does not turn up at the time of their booking they will not be entitled to any refund.
- Offer vouchers can only be exchanged for the goods and services detailed on the offer and cannot be exchanged for any cash value.
- By placing an order at lesmielles.com, you undertake that all details you provide to Les Mielles Golf & Country Club are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order.
- Minors under 18 years old can only use our services with the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
- You must choose a password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under your unique email address and password and shall only use the Site under your own email address and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your email address to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your email address or password.
- If a customer’s details change from that supplied to Les Mielles Golf & Country Club, it is the responsibility of the customer to inform Les Mielles Golf & Country Club.
- Due to the threat of fraudulent transactions your first purchase must contain matching ‘Bill To’, ‘Ship To’ and Worldpay payment details. If the situation occurs where these differ, Les Mielles Golf & Country Club holds the right to refuse any order without notice.
- Les Mielles Golf & Country Club shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- Depending on the particular functionality of our Site at any time, you may or may not need to Register to use much of its functionality or to access many of our services. However, you must Register to make a purchase. This is so that we can provide you with easy access to print your Voucher, view your order history, message our customer services team and modify your preferences. You register with us so you don’t have to re-enter your information every time you buy something.
- We reserve the right to decline a new Registration or to cancel an Account at any time.
- Returns and refunds - You may cancel your offer order up to 7 days after purchase by emailing email@example.com or phoning +44 1534 482787 and quoting your name, email and order reference. Refunds will not be provided if offers have already been redeemed.