Membership Renewals Due
Memberships for Les Mielles Golf & Country Club are due for renewal prior to 1st March 2022.
1) You can renew your membership via our website by clicking Membership Options come the 1st of Feb.
2) You can renew by visiting the Booking Office, due to government regulations, you must enter via the back entrance where we have a one-way system in place.
3) You can renew over the phone
4) If you have a direct debit in place with us, simply just inform us that you wish to continue with the Direct Debit for Next Year.
Updating your details with us
if you need to update any details in order to help us provide a better service to you - please fill out a members Application form with the updated information and hand it into the booking office.
Members Changing Membership Types During the Year / Direct Debit Policy
We understand in the Current Climate that Members might decide to downgrade their current membership type, we completely understand this, and this is possible with the followings Terms & Conditions in place:
1) If you downgrade your Membership, your new membership type will have to run without change until February 28th 2023.
2) Once you downgrade or upgrade your membership, we are unable to change it again until February 28th 2023.
3) It is also not possible to downgrade your membership type now if you have already changed it once already this year.
Conducting Yourself on the Course
All members are expected to maintain appropriate dress and general appearance when playing at Les Mielles Golf & Country Club's course. Click here for full details of our Dress Code.
Rules & Regulations
Members must adhere to Les Mielles Golf & Country Club's Rules and Regulations which can be viewed here.
5 & 7 Day Members
5 and 7 Day Members don’t need to check in with the Booking Office staff prior to playing their game of golf and are able to check in with the Course Ranger on arrival.
From 6pm onwards, in the summertime when the Booking Office is closed, the Course Rangers will be responsible for taking all bookings and Green Fee payments applicable.
The Course Rangers request that you arrive at least 10 minutes before your Tee Off time and contact the Ranger if you are going to be late or to check Golf Buggy availability etc. Please contact the Course Ranger on 07797 833817
Special discounted rates are available on Tuesdays from 10am - 4pm to Members and Guests. Click here for more info
Information on Reciprocal Agreements can be found here.
Pro Shop Discount
Members receive a 5% discount on all purchases over £50 made in Jon’s Golf Shop - this discount is also applicable when redeeming gift vouchers but does not apply to prize vouchers.
Public Liability Insurance
All course green fees include Public Liability Insurance. ALL golfers playing at Les Mielles Golf & Country Club are covered under the Public Liability Insurance policy taken out by the course on behalf of members and visitors.
In the event that a golfer is involved in an incident that causes injury or damage to other persons or property while playing on the golf course, they are covered whether they are members or non-members.
The cover includes:
1) Personal Liability cover to £5,000,000.
2) Up to £5,000 in respect of damage to third party property accidentally caused whilst playing golf.
3) All members are covered anywhere in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands and elsewhere in Europe for up to a total of 31 days in the period of insurance.
This insurance is compulsory and is included in all Annual Memberships and visitor green fees. Islands Insurance administers the policy, therefore all incidents should be referred to them.
Les Mielles Golf & Country Club has no authorisation to deal with any claims, however, claim forms are available from the booking office.
Islands Insurance Group
55 The Esplanade
Tel: (01534) 835278