- No Green Fees on Weekdays.
- Full Playing Pay & Play Green Fees on Weekends & Bank Holidays.
- Members Compulsory Liability Insurance
- When playing with a visitor, the visitor is entitled to Members Guest Green Fees
Terms & Conditions
- Memberships run from 1st March of any calendar year to the last day of February the following year
- Members may reserve Green Fee slots up to 14 days in advance online, or in-person or over the phone with our Booking Office up to 7 days in advance.
- Any member that books a tee time and does not show up and has not cancelled the booking in advance will be held accountable for the lost tee time. Please refer to “NO SHOW/CANCELLATION BOOKING POLICY”
- Misuse of membership codes could result in your membership being suspended and your booking rights removed.
- Members knowingly abusing the above will be in breach of their membership terms and conditions and all booking privileges will be suspended for the next 14 days.
- All bookings are made subject to availability. Details of all scheduled competitions are available on our website and are posted on the Club notice board. It is the member’s responsibility to check for scheduled competitions, i.e. Society Opens, Corporate Days, etc.
- 5 Day Memberships run till the 28th February 2025. Members will be contractually bound to this date and no refunds will be given.
- Direct Debit option: Upfront payment of the first month will be needed before setting up the Direct Debit. Monthly payments, commencing after the upfront payment will be contractually binding and any cancellation before the 28th February 2025 may result in your membership being suspended (exceptional circumstances may apply). Alternative membership will not be offered until 2025 and members will only be eligible to make an up-front, full payment rather than using the direct debit option.
- By purchasing this membership, you agree to our Terms of Service.